Managing for Profit is an intensive seminar designed by Charles C. Shinn, Jr., PhD, the Profit Doctor, to put you on track to improved profitability. Loaded with valuable insight on management techniques specific to home building companies, this seminar will provide tools you can use to realize improved results across the entire organization. Systems, procedures and forms will be demonstrated so you can begin using concepts learned immediately upon return to your company.
The Managing for Profit seminar is packed with information to help you gain control of your company and improve profitability. Topics covered during the course include how to:
- Set achievable, profitable goals across the organization
- Determine what profit is reasonable for your organization
- Use simple management tools to increase gross margin
- Successfully integrate management systems, including accounting, estimating, purchasing and job costing for improved performance
- Effectively evaluate and control operating and construction costs
- Monitor your performance through the use of breakeven analysis, variance analysis and other key management techniques
- Maximize capital utilization to increase the value of your money
This seminar is open to owners, presidents, and key management staff.
The registration fee is $1,500 (US Funds) for each registrant, which includes tuition, manual with forms and refreshment breaks. It does not include hotel room, food or travel.
BUILDER PARTNERSHIPS MEMBERS: $1200
Sign up Now!
Click on the Date Below to Register
February 20 - 22, 2013
December 4 - 6, 2013